Sheffield / Full-time / Permanent / £25-£35k (subject to experience)
Joi Polloi is a double-BAFTA winning independent digital studio based in Sheffield, specialising in creative technology, tools and digital content. Our clients include Channel 4, the BBC, Love Productions, Studio Lambert, the Science Museum, Natural History Museum, Museums Sheffield, Sheffield Theatres, and an enviable list of other high profile companies, brands and creative organisations of all sizes nationally and internationally.
We work at the intersection of creativity, technology and editorial, including websites, web-based platforms and systems, content campaigns, apps, hardware installations and other creative technology.
We strive for a positive work-life balance and have created a fun, supportive, nurturing atmosphere which recognises, supports and rewards hard work.
Find out more about us on our website: www.joipolloi.com
Joi Polloi is actively seeking a talented and experienced mid-weight digital producer with a keen technical eye to deliver a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through to build, test, and implementation.
Able to plan, scope and deliver projects successfully you will also be comfortable presenting work to clients and managing those relationships. As a digital producer we expect you to have a good technical understanding and interest in the latest technologies and user experience practices.
You will be part of the producer team and work closely with everyone including developers and designers and our technical and creative directors to make sure we deliver the most creative and technically robust products and services for our clients.
We know how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company’s success, and we offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
- Phenomenal office space in the newly renovated Wizu Workspace, right in the heart of the city centre with great transport links.
- Flexi-time — Our staff currently work as much from home or the office as they feel comfortable with and we will maintain a high level of flexible working in the future.
- 24 days holiday (rising to 27 over 3 years) + statutory holidays + birthday bonus day off
- Company pension contribution
- Westfield Health plan, including optical and dental costs
- Perks package including discounts on gym membership, local businesses and high street stores
- Training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Performance related bonuses
- Option to buy and sell annual leave days
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink
- Regular social events
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To ensure we are as inclusive as possible, we are open to discussing flexible or part-time working.
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of the current Coronavirus situation, we will be conducting interviews remotely.
Closing date for applications is 12pm, Friday 30th October 2020.
Sorry, but strictly NO AGENCIES.