Sheffield, Full-time, Permanent, Salary dependent on experience
6+ years hands-on digital experience at a senior level, ideally in an agency environment where you were responsible for delivering a wide range of projects, from website builds, online tools, apps, campaigns, and ongoing maintenance.
In addition to the usual project management responsibilities, we encourage our producers to think creatively and actively contribute to the conceptual and editorial aspects of the projects they deliver.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end delivery of a varied portfolio of projects which vary in size, budget, and complexity
- Work closely with the project team and directly with clients to manage the brief, planning, delivery and maintenance of all projects
- Produce and maintain the following: project plans; project proposals; budgets; requirements capture documents; needs analysis; user scenarios; scoping documents; information architecture; wireframes; and any other documents as required
- Deliver to tight timescales within budget
- Ensure that the final delivery of a project or solution matches (or exceeds) the agreed specification
- Manage deliverables across our relevant agency tools
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate technical and design language into client-friendly language
- Propose adjustments to scope of work where necessary to meet commitments
- Make accurate predictions of project timings and costs
- Ensure that all projects are properly wrapped-up, packaged and handed-over
- Assess third party solutions and/or oversee contractor’s work
- Accurately track the time of the project team and be able to report this
- Assess technical development work and ensure that it will deliver to specification
- Have a keen interest in technology across the digital landscape
- Take an active role in pursuing and assessing new business opportunities
- You will be responsible for a particular sector of the business with regard to making sure relevant opportunities are highlighted from different sources, such as tender portals, funding opportunities etc and added to our new biz pipeline
- Take ownership of drafting proposals and involving the relevant colleagues from technical and design to have an input into the relevant areas and estimates
- Running and reporting on workshops, both internally and with clients
- Experience of different user research methodologies
- Delivering digital strategy
- Public speaking and advocacy
Joi Polloi is a double-BAFTA winning independent digital studio based in Sheffield, specialising in creative technology, tools and digital content. We engage people, transform organisations and elevate brands through unified digital experiences, bespoke platforms and innovative products.
We work across four key sectors covering Museums and Heritage, Broadcast and Media, Brands and Retail and the Public sector. We work with brands such as The Imperial War Museum, BBC, Channel 4, The Children’s Hospital charity, University of Sheffield and others.
Our beautiful office is located in Kelham Island, Sheffield, where we collaborate to produce multi-award winning, innovative work. Everyone has the freedom to flourish in their roles whilst allowing you to not just suggest, but to create change and better ways of thinking and doing things.
- Phenomenal office space in Kelham Island.
- Flexi-time — Our staff currently work as much from home or the office as they feel comfortable with and we will maintain a high level of flexible working in the future.
- 24 days holiday (rising to 27 over 3 years) + statutory holidays + birthday bonus day off
- Company pension contribution
- Westfield Health plan, including optical and dental costs
- Perks package including discounts on gym membership, local businesses and high street stores
- Training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Performance related bonuses
- Option to buy and sell annual leave days
- Regular social events
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To ensure we are as inclusive as possible, we are open to discussing part-time working.
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your Portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, but strictly NO AGENCIES.